Thursday, February 26, 2009

painted up cupboards

so about 2 weeks after moving in, which is when i was "settled" so to speak I began painting my white cupboards. As you see from the photo red on top black on bottom. In the future Knotty Alder with beadboard in the center and painted, distressed and glazed. Maybe like this until all my children get married and or graduate from college. hee hee.
Here I am enjoying raspberry,blackberry crisp with whipped cream. I am so bad! Mike says I excercise so I can eat this kind of stuff. Really I just love fruit and butter and cream. Hello! Tips from a personal trainer: Always share your dessert with a friend or one of your cute children. Mom thanks for sharing my black tie mousse cake at olive garden. It's so good you gotta share the love.

9 comments:

  1. i always have sam to share with me. but it usually ends up being half....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cupboards are just darlin! I love the black addition! You are pretty darn cute too - all perched up there next to them! I don't share my dessert and it shows! YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love these cute pics you keep posting.
    and you, most of all, have so very little to feel guilty about when it comes to fruit and whipped treats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving your real hair in these 2 pics. It's fixed and it's down!!! It's really cute on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can make any house a home. The cupboards look very friendly. I know how you feel about eating dessert. You work hard all week to eat right and exercise and then this is presented to you. You've got to weigh it out though and decide "will eating this delicious dessert improve the quality of my life? Yes, because I can eat it with someone else and make then feel like it's worth it just to enjoy it with you". You can't keep a bow strung all the time. It will loose its strength.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh boy, am I ever an unstrung bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute Win... you and the cupboards. Your dessert sounds delicious. Sunday is dessert day at our house. Gabby says ice cream is a dairy and part of the basic 4. So ice cream isnt a dessert and she has it daily. Becca wants a bite of someone elses everything. I guess theres no calories if you dont dish up your own bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks John what nice insight. Trust me when my aim is to work out I do it with all my heart and when I eat a treat i rarely feel justified but almost always feel satisfied. Kelly your so funny. wit and humor is something I can never get enough of. Ter, I agree with the Gabster but I am 40 something not 14 something. A moment on the lips a lifetime on the hips. Ging and I agree on this one If it's not rated R chocolate skip it. Aim, thanks for the hair compliments it keeps me going when I see how un thick and un red it is. love you all .My husband recently said you cant have it all. That was in refrence to my stretched out tummy and seeing a photo of some ladies amazing abs. I said ooo I'd like those abs. Thanks for the compliment anyhow sweet heart.

    ReplyDelete
  9. let's not talk about abs...sigh**

    ReplyDelete