Thursday, February 26, 2009

Im sorta depressed I cant have cute wallpaper on my blog cuz Jen's sight rocks but apparently its not working and they keep denying me the right to beautiful orchids or even a simple sunset.sheeesh. No pictures today just a little something to share with all my fam. you too Queen kelly. The fellowship of the unashamed

I am part of the fellowship of the uanashamed.
The dye has been cast. I have stepped over the line.
The decision has been made. I am a disciple of Jesus Christ.
I won't look back, letup, slow down or be still.

My past is redeemed, my present makes sense, my future is secure.
I am done with low living, small talking, colorless dreams, tamed visions,
Cheap giving, and dwarfed goals.

I no longer need the preeminence, positions, promotions, or popularity.
I don't have to be right, first, recognized, praised, regarded , or rewarded.
I now live by faith, lean on his presence, walk with patience, am uplifted
by prayer, and labor with power. my face is set, my gate is fast, my goal is heaven.

My road is narrow, my way is rough. My companions are few, my guide is reliable, my sission is clear. I cannot be bought, compromised, detoured, lured away, divided, or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of the adversary, negotiate at the table of the enemy, ponder at the pool of popoularity, or meander in maze of mediocrity. I wont't give up. shut up, or let up unitl iI have stayed up, stored up, and paid up for the cause of Christ.

I msut go till he comes, give till I drop, preach till all know, and work till he stops me. And when he returns for his own, he will have no problem recongnizing me, my banner will be clear!

5 comments:

  1. That was absolutely amazing! Did you write it? Or Mike? It's wonderful either way - thank you for sharing!

    On an unrelated side note (and I risk sounding like a big fat baby here, but...) thanks for mentioning me in the above post, BUT WHY AM I NOT ONE OF YOUR PEEPS? JULIE NEITHER? NOR KENI??!? Again with the shunning....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly - this is Jenny - I just cuted up her blog for her and added all the peeps so it ain't Winners fault - it's all me! I will add you now that I have the link! Love ya, JEN

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was powerful. I request to know the author. I know Mike has produced some impressive writings. Was this from his hand or yours or a book? Either way I was impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippy Yippy Yippy! Jen - you're my new favorite sister of a sister in law. I love my title as well.

    Great job cutin' up her blog. I love your blog too, by the way. I always blog stalk you. : )

    Love ya, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh RATS!! I guess "Queen Kelly" will have to do.

    ReplyDelete