Thursday, February 19, 2009

expanding my horizons

so.... i'm going to give this blogging thing a whirl. Mostly because I want to communicate with my sisters and brother so I don't feel left out of the loop and because I could really talk on the phone for hours with each of you but really cant afford the bill. o.k. Jen don't worry i think Jared will resuscitate you without complaint. hee hee. I hope this doesn't take up all my free time. I rather enjoy reading ensign articles over again and making appointments for my children so we can spend all of our money fixing them up, just to get rid of them and have them come back and live with us until were 80 and broke. I think I will officially begin chating tomorrow because it is dinner time and I have been at dance lessons and tumbling and grocery shopping for the last 4 hours and I have no more time to sit and be idol. I am certain I will love blogging yet I must keep my rigid scheduale of reading, excercising,cleaning,driving children around and taking my nap. And then when I feel i have that all handled I do scrap and write to Brit every week. so for now sweet dreams and dont pass out I'm 43 and it's about time I use the computer with more proficiancy than a 4 year old. love ya all . wendy

8 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogger ville my sister! I saw your comment on my blog and without hesitation I said to myself "Self that is Wendy no doubt about it" You big health nut! I'm so glad you are a blogger - Yahoo for Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you've come into the blogging world. I miss you guys. I never saw you in Utah, but now you're so far away!! Tell everyone hi for me. Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Way to go Wendy! I too knew it was your comment on Jen's blog when I read it. I feel like I've gotten to know my sister better through this blogging stuff. It allows people to open up and express themselves exactly how they want to, without hesitation. I'm looking forward to getting a sneak peak into your life and mind. Share you wit and wisdom. Now Molly, I know you're reading this. No need to stand in the corner of darkness by yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are gonna like this it is great fun. So often we all get together eat chase kids and hug good bye without having a real conversation. Blogging is really a wonderful way to communicate your feelings and thoughts and be heard by the people you most want to listen. Love you YEA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I apologize in advance for my offensive blogs...I'm the black sheep...baahhh...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too me too! We're all excited and surprised to see you in the blogging world. BOOYAH! that's right Molly, you're the ONLY ONE LEFT!!! peer (sibling) pressure is a powerful weapon. :)

    ReplyDelete